Florida is the fourth largest in United States in accordance to its $1.0 trillion economy and 16th largest in the world. Florida has 30 urbanized areas as per defined by US Census Bureau. Orlando also managed to mark its name in the list. If you are a traveler and in search of a city which can provide you both decent residence and places of profound significance, than Orlando is the best city to opt. It earned most of its fame in the form of Walt Disney World, which is quite appealable to people across the globe, coupled with its theme parks like Magic Kingdom and Epcot.
Hotels of Orlando are also a hub of public attention for their sophisticated architect and pleasant aroma. Your journey to Orlando can’t be fulfilled without staying in luxury hotels of Orlando. The basic theme of hotels of Orlando is to provide home like environment, with pool a must attachment, and also pertinent space for golf. Now, I’ll chronologically list my top 10 favorite luxury hotels of Orlando.
If you are not aware of Walt Disney, I’m afraid you might be living in a stone age, sarcastically. The immense importance this luxury hotel, Four Seasons, owed to Walt Disney, and also is one of my personal preference. This hotel is a must to stay. Other important things soaring its importance include Tranquillo Golf Course for adults, Explorer Island for kids and also for soothing massage, The Spa. They also owe their importance due to their outstanding customer service.
- Fitness center with golfing, tennis, business center and theme park.
- 28 minutes’ drive from Orlando International Airport.
- Hospitable Staff.
- Well Furnished.
- Lazy River.
2. Castle Hotel
Castle Hotel is number second on my list. The most appealing feature of this luxury hotel is its aesthetic, as it is built on structure in semblance with a castle, which may be quite attractive for you also. It is nicely built with its grandeur being reason of its expensiveness. The most important feature of this luxury hotel for you, if you are an adventurer, is its less distance from places like Disney’s Magic Kingdom. If you are a coffee lover, I have a good news for you, you will find coffee machine in every room, just in case you get bored.
- It has a sun terrace
- Fitness center
- You can enjoy meal at the restaurant
- You can also enjoy drink at the bar.
- Air conditioned rooms.
- Private parking.
- Orange County Convention Center is 1.7 miles away.
- Private Bathroom Equipped with a bathtub or shower.
- Fitness Center is good but not equipped with most up-to-date equipment’s.
- If you are a struggler it would not be a good option for you.
Villas of Grand Cypress offers you luxurious rooms and ameliorate you stay to peak. Its features include pleasant environment with almost greenery everywhere and an addition of romantic lake. This particular Hotel is rated best by the couples. So if you are on a couple adventure this place would be great to stop. This property also offers championship of Golf Courses. It is also pet friendly, so if you are a pet lover and carrying a pet along with you, do not hesitate to opt this place. It is best rated by couples due to its romantic environment.
- Scheduled transport to theme parks.
- Guests are allowed to use tennis court and fitness area.
- Pool and a rock climbing wall for avoiding boredom.
- Good for couples.
- Pleasant environment.
- Beautiful landscape.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- Many people complained about hygiene of pools.
4. Alfond Inn
Alfond Inn has not an environment as pleasant as Hotels mentioned above but will make you feel like home. The most important feature of Alfond Inn is its being near to places like Rollins College, Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, Harry P Leu Gardens and many more. Hamilton’s Kitchen at Alfond Inn serves southern style cuisine for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Dinner. It comprises spacious rooms with attached bathrooms.
- Southern-Style cuisine.
- A cable TV and iPod docking station.
- Hair-dryers in bathrooms.
- Park Avenue, where you can shop and dine.
- Convenient location.
- Graceful art work.
- Less expensive comparatively.
- Luxurious Theme.
- Complaints about administration.
- Quality not worth money.
This Hotel is quite interesting as it provides early park admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay. You can also get a full service Mandara Spa. It also has an Art Gallery, in case you are an art lover, with spacious and well-ordered rooms. It’s a good choice for average families and provides a friendly environ.
- Universal Studios Theme Parks.
- 3 outdoor themed pools.
- Fitness center and Art Gallery.
- Proximity to adventurous places.
- You can walk your way back to Hotel from themed parks.
- Casual Italian Dining.
- Some extra taxes.
It is a family resort offering free shuttle service to Disney World. It also features 3 outdoor pools providing a crowded less environ for swimming. It also offers live nightly entertainment, a water slide and separate swimming pools for children and adults.
- Fine cuisine at Old Hickory Steak House, and Casual meals at Villa Del Flora.
- Easy access, towards many of the top sites of area.
- On-site boutique shops.
- 20 minutes’ drive to the Airport.
- Gardens and a full service Spa.
- Rooms located just steps from Convention Center.
- Food might be horrible for you in taste as per complaints.
7. The Berkley
In Orland’s it seems like Luxury Hotels are vying for offering the best services in area, one more such Hotel is The Berkley. The Berkley is well known for its tremendous customer services and for fulfilling what they promised for in their prospectus. This Hotel offers games rooms and hot tubs for the guests, which stands out this luxury Hotel from others, as it is providing free services to guests which in other Luxury Hotels requires club membership.
- Fitness center.
- Laundry Services.
- Fitness center.
- Free parking.
- Ticket services and spacious suites.
- Quality worth money.
- Promising deals.
Another contender is this hotel working hard to make its name synonymous with quality. This hotel offers spacious rooms, pleasant aroma and pools. Outstanding staff is its specialty.
- Fitness center
- All the basic amenities are available
- iPod dock
- Tennis court for you if you like to play tennis or even like to watch people playing tennis.
- Friendly environ.
- Pet friendly.
- Do not require extra taxes.
- Non-smoking area if you are a smoker then you will not be able to smoke and will have to find a different place for smoking.
A regular package Luxury Hotel with its cooperative staff and 24 hours room service. Separate swimming pools are given. Also features playing areas.
- All the basic amenities are available.
- Shuttle service
- Free membership to guests.
- Spa facility.
- Italian and southern cuisine.
- Best Chefs.
- Ill ordered.
- Pools always occupied.
JW Marriott is an international brand of luxury hotels well known for their services and food. Featuring best taste among luxury hotels but is quite expensive. Like other luxury hotels it also provides swimming pools and tennis courts.
- Food of almost every type
- Free parking
- Free Ticket service.
- Pleasant view.
- Beautiful aroma.
- Family friendly.
- Way too expensive.
- Some flaws in administration.
Now you know about the top 10 best Luxury Hotels Orlando, so what is your pick? Let us know in the comments section below.
Best of luck!